We specialize in the strategic development, planning, management and delivery of retail and commercial Interior & construction projects. With a complete self-owned experienced staff, we ensure timely, quality turn-key construction, interiors or Engineering projects delivery always exceeding the clients satisfaction.
Approach and Methodology
Our Approach and Methodology in any project to achieve Quality in Construction consist as minimum of the following:
- Create a defined statement of work and owner’s vision to align contractor’s and owner’s goals and acknowledge that the goals are mutually understood
- Assure accountability through commitment (sign-off)
- Include the Construction Manager professional in the design phase for better control of the construction process
- Adopt a proactive approach to issue resolution process
- Understand everyone’s perceptions of the project well in advance of design and construction
- Collaborate with the owner up front
- Incorporate close-out items in the project schedule and schedule of values
- Include well-defined project close-out procedures in the project schedule
- Continually communicate expectations
Changing expectations must be managed by the Construction Manager
- Compliance with original construction budget
Support open communication amongst the design and construction team
- Timely response to inquiries
- Facility conforms to original goals and objectives (or building program)
Typical Construction Life Cycle
A construction Project of residential units includes following scope of work:
- Conceptual design.
- Detailed drawings & approvals of plans (from authority).
- Excavation & lying of foundation (As per plans)
- Civil Work.
- Air conditioning.
- Washroom & kitchen tilling.
- Wood work.
- Sealing work.
- Hardware fittings.
- Glass work
- Paint work.
- Polish work.
- Metal work.
- Fitting of electrical equipment & other accessories.
Starting from the excavation of the plot, the process of construction could be discussed in following heads:
- Design & theme planning & approvals of plans.
- Marking & excavation of foundation (as per plan).
- Lying of foundation.
- Brick work / Block work of walls.
- Marking of doors & windows.
- Filling beams for doors & windows (at planned height).
- Brick work again leading to shuttering for linter.
- Making of steel net (as per structure engineer advice).
- Laying electric pipes & points.
- Concrete filling of linter of ground floor.
- Same procedure is adapted for structure of first floor.
- Marking of electric, Heating, A/c, drain & senatorial points.
- Creating groves through grinder for piping inside walls.
- Piping for all required provisions is finalized.
- Plastering of structure.
- Flooring is initiated by the time plaster gets dry.
- Wood work is initiated for the whole structure after marking several cupboards.
- Windows are fixed before starting paint process.
- On inner side of building surfacer (wall filler) is applied to start paint process.
- Wiring is completed & switch plates are installed with covers on.
- Metal work is initiated, for making main gates, grills & stairs etc.
- After completing wood work, polish work is initiated.
- Simultaneously, paint coat are applied.
- Before finalizing the polish & paint, window pans are installed.
- After finalizing paint & polish work, fittings are installed. Electrical, A/C units, Heating units, Senatorial etc.
- Floor polishing starts after this & simultaneously, exterior paints base is made.
- Final paints to exterior are applied & landscaping is started after removing all the debris from the lawns.
- Finally all hardware & kitchen accessories are installed.
All connections & finishes are checked several times to ensure satisfactory results.